After you travel
If your train was delayed or cancelled you may be entitled to a refund. Check out our FAQ section to see how to make a claim.
Print at home
To save time when booking your travel with Eurostar, you can print your tickets from home.
Kids go for £1!
Got kids under the age of 12? Take them to France or Belgium this August for just £1 (3)! But hurry! This unbeatable family offer ends soon! To enjoy this low price, you must book your Eurostar ticket by 9 July. Offer is available on routes between London, Ashford and Ebbsfleet and Paris, Lille, Calais, Brussels and Any Belgian Station in Standard and Standard Premier class. Don't miss out on this great deal!
CLASS AND COMFORT
There are 3 classes of travel on board Eurostar services. Standard, Standard Premier and Business Premier. Upgrade to Standard Premier for comfier seats and extra legroom or Business Premier for a complimentary 3-course meal.
Eurostar Direct Ski
Eurostar's seasonal ski service takes you directly to the heart of the French Alps. Choose from either the night train or the day train.
Eurostar Direct to Avignon, Lyon & Marseille
There is a direct service which operates from London and Ashford International direct to Avignon, Lyon or Marseille.
Eurostar Disneyland® Paris
There is a direct Eurostar service takes you right to the gates of the park.
Whether you are leaving from London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet or Ashford International, you'll find train departure and arrival times on our handy timetable. The journey time from London to Paris is 2h20 but times may vary.
Download the Eurostar timetable here:
You can take 2 bags no bigger than 85cm in length & 1 small piece of hand luggage on board.
You won't go hungry, there are a variety of hot and cold meals available. Travel Business Class for a free 3-course meal.
Eurostar trains are fully equipped with facilities for both disabled travellers and their companions.
Fancy taking your bike? There are restrictions but if you can carry your bike in a bag you can take it with you on board.
Eurostar has a strict policy on pets. Only guide dogs are allowed to travel and only on board some Eurostar services.
- London St Pancras train station
- Ebbsfleet International train station
- Ashford International train station
- Paris Gare de Nord train station
- Lille Europe train station
- Calais Frethun train station
- Moutiers train station
- Aime La Plagne train station
- Bourg St Maurice train station
- Avignon TGV train station
- Marne la Vallee train station
- Brussels Midi train station
(1) Prices are based on the lowest available Standard Class adult return fare.
(2) Price is based on lowest available adult return fare on Eurostar's Lyon-South of France service from London to Lyon Part Dieu or Avignon TGV or Marseille in Standard Class. Fares are non-refundable but are exchangeable with a fee before departure and are subject to limited availability.
(3) Price quoted is the lowest available child one way fare (child must be aged between 4 and 11 years on day of travel), in Standard or Standard Premier Class, between London, Ashford, Ebbsfleet and Paris, Lille, Calais, Brussels, and Any Belgian Station. Offer applies to tickets bought between 02/07/2015 and 09/07/2015 and is valid for travel between 1/08/2015 and 27/08/2015. A maximum of 2 children may travel per adult and the total number of passengers per booking is limited to 4. For bookings involving more than the permitted number of adults and children, please ring our call centre on 0844 848 5848 (open: weekdays 0900-1900 and Saturdays 0900-1800; calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge).Tickets are exchangeable by paying the difference in price with the next available fare in the same or higher class of service, plus a fixed fee of £1/1€ per segment, per person. Fares valid for travel any day of the week subject to availability. No stay away condition (can be used as a day trip).