After you travel
If your train was delayed or cancelled you may be entitled to a refund. Check out our FAQ section to see how to make a claim.
Print at home
To save time when booking your travel with Eurostar, you can print your tickets from home.
CLASS AND COMFORT
There are 3 classes of travel on board Eurostar services. Standard, Standard Premier and Business Premier. Upgrade to Standard Premier for comfier seats and extra legroom or Business Premier for a complimentary 3-course meal.
Eurostar Direct Ski
Eurostar's seasonal ski service takes you directly to the heart of the French Alps. Choose from either the night train or the day train.
Eurostar Direct to Avignon, Lyon & Marseille
There is a direct service which operates from London and Ashford International direct to Avignon, Lyon or Marseille.
Eurostar Disneyland® Paris
There is a direct Eurostar service takes you right to the gates of the park.
Whether you are leaving from London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet or Ashford International, you'll find train departure and arrival times on our handy timetable. The journey time from London to Paris is 2h20 but times may vary.
Download the Eurostar timetable here:
You can take 2 bags no bigger than 85cm in length & 1 small piece of hand luggage on board.
You won't go hungry, there are a variety of hot and cold meals available. Travel Business Class for a free 3-course meal.
Eurostar trains are fully equipped with facilities for both disabled travellers and their companions.
Fancy taking your bike? There are restrictions but if you can carry your bike in a bag you can take it with you on board.
Eurostar has a strict policy on pets. Only guide dogs are allowed to travel and only on board some Eurostar services.
- London St Pancras train station
- Ebbsfleet International train station
- Ashford International train station
- Paris Gare de Nord train station
- Lille Europe train station
- Calais Frethun train station
- Moutiers train station
- Aime La Plagne train station
- Bourg St Maurice train station
- Avignon TGV train station
- Marne la Vallee train station
- Brussels Midi train station
(1) Prices are based on the lowest available Standard Class adult return fare.
(2) Price is based on lowest available adult return fare on Eurostar's Lyon-South of France service from London to Lyon Part Dieu or Avignon TGV or Marseille in Standard Class. Fares are non-refundable but are exchangeable with a fee before departure and are subject to limited availability.