After you travel
If your train was delayed or cancelled you may be entitled to a refund. Check out our FAQ section to see how to make a claim.
EUROSTAR ONBOARD SERVICES UK
|AT YOUR SEAT|
|MAGAZINES / NEWSPAPERS|
|ON THE TRAIN|
|BABY CHANGING FACILITIES|
|FREE LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE|
|BIKES ON BOARD|
Eurostar Direct Ski
BOOKINGS STILL OPEN. Eurostar's seasonal ski service takes you directly to the heart of the French Alps. Choose from either the night train or the day train.
Eurostar Direct to Avignon, Lyon & Marseille
Bookings now open up to and including October 2016. The direct service goes from London and Ashford International to Avignon, Lyon or Marseille.
Eurostar Disneyland® Paris
There is a direct Eurostar service takes you right to the gates of the park.
Prepare my trip
PREPARE YOUR TRIP
BEFORE YOU BOARD
No check in time (except on Eurostar - 30mins prior to departure).
Validate your ticket before you board in France at a yellow or orange machine near the platform entrance. In Italy the machines are green and white.
Look for digital displays on platforms - they show where to stand to board your carriage.
Remember to sit on the seat shown on your ticket! If you want to change, ask the train manager.
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR TICKET
3 SIMPLE WAYS
It's simple to collect your train ticket - just choose the option that's right for you!
E-ticket: Want to save time? Follow the instructions on your confirmation email and print your ticket at home. Simple. Or download our app and store your M-ticket here, the easiest, quickest way to get your ticket.
Delivery direct to your door: Don't have a printer? Tickets can be posted to your home quickly and cheaply.
Collect at station: No need to worry about losing tickets en route to the train station! Use self-service machines at the station instead to print and collect your ticket.
PREPARE YOUR TRIP
PREPARE YOUR TRIP
WHAT TO TAKE ON BOARD
You'll be surprised how much you can take on board - travelling by train is just easier!
Luggage : No check in. No weight limits. No extra costs! You can take 2 medium-sized items and 1 hand luggage. Skis or snowboards are allowed on the Direct Ski service free of charge - perfect for winter sport breaks!
Bikes: Cyclists are welcome! Folding bikes smaller than 85cm long are allowed at no extra cost.
Access : Two dedicated wheelchair spaces are available per train. Give us a call to book your space!
Pets : Guide dogs are allowed.
- London St Pancras train station
- Ebbsfleet International train station
- Ashford International train station
- Paris Gare de Nord train station
- Lille Europe train station
- Calais Frethun train station
- Moutiers train station
- Aime La Plagne train station
- Bourg St Maurice train station
- Avignon TGV train station
- Marne la Vallee train station
- Brussels Midi train station
(1) Price quoted is the off peak lead in adult Standard Class return fare available for travel between midday Monday and midnight Thursday and between midday and midnight Saturday. This price is based on a compulsory return trip. Exchangeable before departure by paying a £30 fee per leg per person, plus the difference in price between the original fare and the available fare on the day in the same or higher class of service. Tickets are non refundable at any time.
(2) Price is based on lowest available adult return fare on Eurostar's Lyon-South of France service from London to Lyon Part Dieu or Avignon TGV or Marseille in Standard Class. Fares are non-refundable but are exchangeable with a fee before departure and are subject to limited availability.
(3) Prices quoted are Standard Class adult return prices on Eurostar for travel between 13 December - 29 January between London/Ebbsfleet/Ashford to Paris, Lille, Calais and Brussels. Please note: trains will NOT operate on 25 December. On 16, 17, 30 and 31 January, train services have not yet been finalised due to planned engineering works.